- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from Montana State University.
Jay grew up loving sports and the outdoors. He played basketball in high school and continues playing today in city leagues and at a local church. He also coaches boys and girls junior high basketball. Jay likes to go “peak bagging” (climbing the highest point in a mountain range) and hiking. Jay also enjoys running and has done two marathons and runs a half marathon with his wife every year. Jay started CrossFit over six years ago and has been amazed at the improvements in strength and abilities it has given him in the short amount of time he has done it. Jay wants to help everyone become a better, healthier version of themselves.
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Level 2
- CERTIFIED CROSSFIT LEVEL 3 TRAINER
- CrossFit Kids
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- Eat To Perform Certified Coach
- Pn1 (Precision Nutrition Level 1)
- Certified Online Trainer